|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (16/16 displayed)
- 2023Which not-at-fault crashes are unavoidable by using current active safety technology?
- 2022Perceptions of Transport Automation amongst Small- and Medium-Sized Road Haulage Companies in Finlandcitations
- 2021Exploratory Analysis of Pedestrian Road Trauma in Finlandcitations
- 2021The Needed Features of Connected and Automated Vehicles to Prevent Passenger Car Crashes Caused by Driving Errorscitations
- 2021The potential impacts of automated vehicles on pedestrian safety in a four-season countrycitations
- 2020People's current mobility costs and willingness to pay for Mobility as a Service offeringscitations
- 2020Review on mobility as a service in scientific publicationscitations
- 2020Potential User Groups of Mobility as a Service in Finlandcitations
- 2020The Safety Potential of Lane Keeping Assistance and Possible Actions to Improve the Potentialcitations
- 2020The most difficult at-fault fatal crashes to avoid with current active safety technologycitations
- 2020Prioritizing Safety or Traffic Flow? Qualitative Study on Highly Automated Vehicles’ Potential to Prevent Pedestrian Crashes with Two Different Ambitionscitations
- 2018Road safety comparisons with international data on seriously injuredcitations
- 2018Review on mobility as a service in scientific publicationscitations
- 2018Potential safety effects of partially automated vehicles - comprehensive analysis of detailed passenger car crash data
- 2017Challenges in the paradigm change from mobility as a self-service to mobility as a service
- 2017Review on mobility as a service in scientific literature
Places of action