|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
University of Miskolc
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (7/7 displayed)
- 2023Fitness Landscape Analysis of Population-Based Heuristics in Solving a Complex Vehicle Routing Problem
- 2023Analysis of the Multi-Objective Optimisation Techniques in Solving a Complex Vehicle Routing Problem
- 2021Ant Colony Algorithms For The Vehicle Routing Problem With Time Window, Period And Multiple Depots
- 2021An Attraction Map Framework of a Complex Multi-Echelon Vehicle Routing Problem with Random Walk Analysiscitations
- 2021Comparision of the walk techniques for fitness state space analysis in vehicle routing problem
- 2020Fitness Landscape Analysis and Edge Weighting-Based Optimization of Vehicle Routing Problemscitations
- 2019Two - Echelon Vehicle Routing Problem with Recharge Stationscitations
Places of action
Two - Echelon Vehicle Routing Problem with Recharge Stations
<jats:title>Abstract</jats:title> <jats:p>The efficient operation of logistic processes requires a wide range of design tasks to ensure efficient, flexible and reliable operation of connected production and service processes. Autonomous electric vehicles support the flexible in-plant supply of cyber-physical manufacturing systems. Within the frame of this article, the extension of the Two-Echelon Vehicle Routing Problem with recharge stations is analyzed. The objective function of the optimization problem is the minimization of operation costs. The extension of 2E-VRP means that the second level vehicles (electric vehicles, must be recharged) come from one recharge station, then pick up the products from the satellite, visit the customers and return to the recharge station from where it started. We solved the route planning problem with the application of construction heuristics and improvement heuristics. The test results indicate that the combination of this approach provides a superior efficiency.</jats:p>
- electric vehicle
- computer science
- groundwater recharge