|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
Ribeiro Pereira, Maria Teresa
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (13/13 displayed)
- 2023Continuous Improvement of Logistics Processes in a Production Line of Electric Buses Chassis
- 2023SAPEVO-H2 a Multi-criteria Approach Based on Hierarchical Network: Analysis of Aircraft Systems for Brazilian Navycitations
- 2021PROMETHEE-SAPEVO-M1 a Hybrid Approach Based on Ordinal and Cardinal Inputs: Multi-Criteria Evaluation of Helicopters to Support Brazilian Navy Operationscitations
- 2020SMED methodology applied to the deep drawing process in the automotive industrycitations
- 2020IMPROVEMENT IN EXTERNAL LOGISTICS OF AN AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENT MANUFACTURING COMPANY TOWARDSCOSTS REDUCTIONcitations
- 2019A Model for the Multi-depot Online Vehicle Routing Problem with Soft Deadlinescitations
- 2017Standardization and optimization of an automotive components production linecitations
- 2017Analysis and optimisation of a logistic warehouse in the automotive industrycitations
- 2017Implementing autonomous maintenance in an automotive components manufacturercitations
- 2015MCDA APPLIED TO PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL OF SHORT-HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS: A CASE STUDY IN A PORTUGUESE TRUCKING COMPANY
- 2014Road drivers Performance Appraisal using a MCDA method: A Case Study in the Road Transport Company
- 2014Caracterização do transporte intermodal de cargas na zona norte de Portugal
- 2012Avaliação e seleção de alternativas intermodais no transporte de mercadorias de longo curso : caso Português
Places of action
Road drivers Performance Appraisal using a MCDA method: A Case Study in the Road Transport Company
Performance evaluation increasingly assumes a more important role in any organizational environment. In the transport area, the drivers are the company’s image and for this reason it is important to develop and increase their performance and commitment to the company goals. This evaluation can be used to motivate driver to improve their performance and to discover training needs. This work aims to create a performance appraisal evaluation model of the drivers based on the multi-criteria decision aid methodology. The MMASSI (Multicriteria Methodology to Support Selection of Information Systems) methodology was adapted by using a template supporting the evaluation according to the freight transportation company in study. The evaluation process involved all drivers (collaborators being evaluated), their supervisors and the company management. The final output is a ranking of the drivers, based on their performance, for each one of the scenarios used.
- case study
- highway traffic
- information system
- multiple criteria decision making
- road freight transport
- performance evaluation